Instructions to Receive Payment
FALL SEMESTER: Must be submitted by October 1st or the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Bill for FALL SEMESTER showing a breakdown of charges due, including a line item for TUITION
- Class Schedule for FALL SEMESTER showing the number of CREDIT HOURS per class
SPRING SEMESTER: Must be submitted by February 1st or the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Copy of your grades from Fall semester (does not have to be an official transcript)
- Bill for SPRING SEMESTER showing a breakdown of charges due, including a line item for TUITION
- Class Schedule for SPRING SEMESTER showing the number of CREDIT HOURS per class
**After spring semester, you must submit a copy of your SPRING SEMESTER grades (does not have to be an official transcript) **
Failure to submit documents in a timely manner could result in your scholarship(s) being revoked and make you ineligible for future scholarships.
Please make sure your name and school are visible on your bill. Write the name of the scholarship(s) you received on your bill. We can only make payment if your school is accredited. Please contact our office if you are not going to attend Fall semester but will attend Spring or Summer semesters. Once required information is received, we will mail a check made payable to the University and you within 5 business days. You may then endorse the check and forward it to the financial office of your University to be applied to your account. Information should be submitted well before your school’s due date to allow for processing time. We are not responsible for late fees. The Fairfield County Foundation is not permitted to reimburse families or individuals for prepayment of fees. This is a tuition only scholarship and you must be a full-time student. Scholarships are awarded for the 2018-2019 school year only and are not renewable. You must apply each year. Please check our website for future application dates and deadlines.
All information should be submitted to Abby King via mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (740-654-3971). Please contact us with any questions.